1. thehamburgerstore.com (TM) is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service and the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulation governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING thehamburgerstore.com YOU ACCEPT WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. thehamburgerstore.com and it's affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. The changes will appear on this screen. By using thehamburgerstore.com you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The materials used and displayed on thehamburgerstore.com, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks, service marks and intellectual property, are the property of thehamburgerstore.com or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commerical use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of thehamburgerstore.com or the appropriate affiliate.
3. thehamburgerstore.com contains information, facts and options from various individuals and organizations. The service and the sites are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantablity or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion. Restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this aggreement. Neither thehamburgerstore.com nor it's affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliablity of any option, advice or statement on the service or the sites.
4. Your use of the service and the sites is at your own risk. Neither thehamburgerstore.com nor general Hardens's Hamburgers Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the service and the sites and the information available on the service and the sites or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the service and the sites. You hereby waive any and all claims against thehamburgerstore.com or Hardens's Hamburgers Inc. and it's subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the service and the sites and the information available thereon.
5. By utilizing this website, all parties agree to the venue and jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Oklahoma, county of Tulsa, for the resolution of any disputes which may arise as a result of the business relationship entered into between you and thehamburgerstore.com or NOR Hardens's Hamburgers Inc. By utilizing this website, all parties agree to waive their rights to trial by jury of any issues or disputes that may arise both now and in the future.
6. No information collected, submitted, or entered into this website will be redistributed for any purpose other than for thehamburgerstore.com or Harden's Hamburgers, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors express internal usage. At thehamburgerstore.com and/or Harden's Hamburgers, Inc. all personal information is kept in-house and strictly confidential. We utilize this information to better customize our service to your individual needs and tastes.